Is anyone going to the 6 yr old champs, Osberton? And if so...

Matafleur

Visit site
Could you please do me a favour? Is there any chance anyone could take pictures of the CIC* course that they will use for the 6 yr olds? And possibly the show jumping too?

I can't get up there to watch but would be very interested in how stiff the course is etc.

Many, many thanks to anyone that would be able to help :)

Matafleur

Visit site
:D:D I'm preparing in advance! Although I don't know why, the jumping is getting better and better and the dressage is getting worse in equal proportion!

I can see a loooong winter of dressage in my future, pity as I was hoping for a winter of BSJA! :rolleyes:

KatB

Visit site
We aiming for a HHO group outing there next year then?!! :p Sure you lot are a lot more likely to be there than me.... but we all have to have goals ;)

Matafleur

Visit site
We aiming for a HHO group outing there next year then?!! :p Sure you lot are a lot more likely to be there than me.... but we all have to have goals ;)

Hmmm, depends how scary the course is! Although I could send mine with a proper rider and have a lovely time playing "owner" instead!

And I think Lucky is doing pretty damn well! Good luck at Arena UK :)

sw123

Visit site
I'll be there and my brother is course building so usually takes pics for his records too sure we'll get some. Excited and nervous owner here - Somerford was huge CIC*, Gatcombe this weekend so hopefully Osberton will look lovely afterwards!

DressageDiva1962

www.facebook.com
Could you please do me a favour? Is there any chance anyone could take pictures of the CIC* course that they will use for the 6 yr olds? And possibly the show jumping too?

I can't get up there to watch but would be very interested in how stiff the course is etc.

Many, many thanks to anyone that would be able to help :)

Hi, I will be there taking photo's for www.eventingworldwide.com
email me your email and I'll send copies if you are not a member of EWW.