Is anyone

_April_

Visit site
Going to Olympia this year?

We just got out tickets for Sunday night
grin.gif

I would quite like to go to the Dressage on Wednesday too but I'm not sure if my friends can make it yet!

riotgirl

Visit site
Blimey, you are organised! Am hoping to go mid week probably as you usually get the offers on the tickets then. Not even close to sorting it out yet though!

Tempi

Visit site
hadnt thought about it, but unfortuately we've got noone to look after our dogs so cant go
frown.gif
As i wouldve liked to have brought tickets for my mum as a pressie........

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
YESSSSSSSS, but we are going on the Sunday afternoon, I'm so excited. Don't think we have the tickets though yet but have to check with Mum!

Can't wait to get shopping!!!!!

lillie07

Visit site
Yep I am going on Saturday night... booked tickets early this year as last year we couldnt get more than 2 seats together. Cant wait.. this will be my 10th year
laugh.gif

matthew

Visit site
Yes i am going and taking unhorsey o/h- think i might see if i can get the VIP champagne lounge tickets again -o/h said he will pay as part of christmas pressie-also my lovely dad said he would drive us to london so we can drink and he will have a mosey round london!!! might see you there -wanted mat to see puissance but i think it is on a school day (o/h is a teacher) so now im not sure!

_April_

Visit site
We always have to book early to get cheap flights from Scotland!

Plus I heard that tickets were selling fast this year because of the Only Fools tv show..