Is he a bargain??

carys220

Visit site
I noticed that too but in the ad wording it says rising 2, I think the H&H people have a made a mistake in the age part. He def looks like a 2 yo as apposed to a 13 yo!

Tia

Visit site
He looks like a yearling to me. Do you think they are preempting the "rising 2" comment and he is only actually 1 year and 3 months maybe?

Tinker_Belle

Visit site

I quite like him. Had a look earlier & I too wondered about the age but he looks young rather than a teen
confused.gif

I thought he wasn't a bad price, he looks nice from the pic although it isn't the best angle wise or lighting etc.

Tia, do you think he's around the 18 month mark? That's what I thought anyway.

Tia

Visit site
Yes my guess would be that he is around 18 months old; based on what my AQHA yearlings look like now. Decent price mind you.
smile.gif

Tinker_Belle

Visit site

Yes, definitely not a bad price considering what some are advertised for. Nicely marked from the picture shows too. Not that I know an awful lot about youngsters but I do like him.
smile.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Well if there willing to sell at the price...I'll trot off to the bank right now lol

Loverly boy with a nice little head on him.
smile.gif

bensababy

Visit site
Ooh i really like him, he looks like he will be a lovely sort in a few years, price is pretty low, i would expect around the £1,500 - £2k mark.