Is it just me or are

xapplex

Visit site
Their more horse flies this year !... i was flicking off me and the horse this morning riding out , is there a spray for keeping them off as my home made spray keeps the flies off but not the horse flies away...

Ezme

Visit site
Yep, had real issues with one of the babies who's been a bit pandered to while working and had a panic attack every time one landed on him. I'm alergic to the buggers so I am a bit panicy about them anyway but one managed to get me on the arse through my thick johds! Drove me mental sat on the carriage not being able to scratch

mavandkaz

Visit site
tell me about it! can't beleive how bad they are. just got back from A&E as was bitten 3 times yesterday and have reacted really badly (not that they could do anything)
don't know how the horses put up with them, luckily my lad doesn't seem to suffer too much, although am using a fly rug for the first time in my life

0ldmare

Visit site
No funnily enough we have had hardly any flies of any kind. I haven't seen a horse fly or a bot fly yet (fingers very crossed in case I am tempting fate)

miss_c

Visit site
We have LOADS of them and they're horrible.
frown.gif
Genie's getting really quite p'd off with them now, and I may have to put a fly rug on although I don't want to!

D

Donkeymad

[ QUOTE ]
No funnily enough we have had hardly any flies of any kind. I haven't seen a horse fly or a bot fly yet (fingers very crossed in case I am tempting fate)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto this. Then again, we rarely see many flies and no bot flies, just the odd horse-fly.
Maybe it's my cologne
tongue.gif