Is it me????

kick_On

Visit site
Is it me or what??
Went to new place for competetion (dressage) on sunday had good day, no problem with YO (very friendly) or place
BUT
the locally soo....... unfriendly
When I go to show I always make sure horse and I, are tidy not matter how high or low powered type of competetion, i just can't do it any other way.
But you would of thought that I had landed from mars!!!!! Standing in there little groups tittering etc..... I thought it was funny and just makes me more competetive
BUT
Ooooooo it's probably one of the most horrible things I hate about some horsey people
Sorry folks just had to get it of chest!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
We competed at Riding Club level and BSJA for years and people were always friendly, however BD lot often seem very far up their own bottoms...
I think the atmosphere has a lot to do with it, people tend to know each other well and there is always discreet classical music playing!
Next time just go over and admire someone's horse, that's a sure fire way to get talking!

kick_On

Visit site
hi HH
it wasn't a BD venue, i can cope with them, as you say people can can be 'up there own ar**e'
It was a small venue (YO lovely),
it was the liveries that were soo....... unfriendly - tumbe weed time zone!!!
But i'm such a chattbox and will talk to anybody,
but so funny
whilst doing test could hear wooo........ and aarrhs............... and after test going back to box overheard chatter
'Her that wos gert lush....' (must be said in broad bristolian accent)
which was nice
grin.gif
grin.gif