is it national stirrup day or something??

LeneHorse

Visit site
Came on for my daily browse and there are no less than 6 different threads about stirrups on page 1 of the tack room. Is this just a coincidence or is something weird going on :)
I know stirrups are deeply fascinating but still.....

SadKen

Visit site
Stupid advertiser clogging up the forum resurrecting zombie threads... I can only assume that Halloween is to blame.

One thing is for sure - I would not countenance buying those stirrups that are being advertised under any circumstances. If they need to advertise this annoyingly, the product must be utterly and completely crap.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Someone's let them in the clubhouse now!

I'm tempted to follow them around posting on the threads that the stirrups are rubbish, so that comes up on every google!

khalswitz

Visit site
I noticed this too. Personally wouldn't ever choose any stirrups over freejumps these days anyway so wouldn't be tempted even without the blatant advertising...

SadKen

Visit site
I'm tempted to follow them around posting on the threads that the stirrups are rubbish, so that comes up on every google!

Ooh tempting... I'd like to make up a long involved story about how I was out riding my pony (Trumper) at our local show using these stirrups when he spooked at an elderly man who was giving a dowsing demonstration, and was ejected from the saddle at speed only to have my foot become entangled in not one but both stirrups simultaneously (as they have strong magnets in them). The rocket propellants designed to asssist heavier riders into the saddle then went off without warning, and I zoomed around the field hoisted by one ankle, only to be deposited in front of the elderly judge when said propellants failed dismally, and he promptly banished me from all future pony club shows. As such, I do not recommend.

But it would look like I was the spammer when admin remove the adverts.