Is it Spring ?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I was poo picking this afternoon and the poo had flies on it! Surely that’s not usual in Dec/January!
There’s also still midges around if I ride by the river. I definitely look forward to winter to avoid those little sods!

little_critter

Visit site
My grass is growing, I saw 2 flowering daffodils on Sunday and my pony is moulting. I told pony she’s going to need that fluff in a few days when it’s forecast to drop to freezing.

paddi22

Visit site
yeah was it not the same last year. I remember grass shooting up in feb and then it just turned arctic till end of april. Im half expecting the same again

Wheels

Visit site
My daffodils think it is, no flowers on them yet but a decent stalk length. There's loads of trees in the garden pushing leaves

bluebear

Visit site
It's been unusually mild. I have grass shooting up in front garden already and still midges around here too ☹️. But I am expecting much the same as last year snow in march/April ☹️

limestonelil

Visit site
Noticed midges this morning and a lovely stand of snowdrops in the garden. Never seen them in flower like this new year's day. And hairy pony is shedding too.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Haha, I'm not quite that keen, though I do love the scent of freshly cut grass!

I was guilt tripped into doing it as the mower is booked in for its annual service soon. I thought that I may as well get it a bit muddy seeing as it will all be stripped down and cleaned shortly. More grass came off than I expected, about a third of a full summer cut.