Is it too late to clip

Gerilew

Visit site
Gave my boy the mother of all clips back in December and it's still looking awful ? not sure if it was blunt blades or my technique (or lack of it lol) so he still has lines then he had he leg clipped at the vets this week so fo I take everything off and let it all grow back together

McGrools

Visit site
No it isnt. I’m clipping mine on monday. She is a great big hairy thing having wintered out and now she is coming back into work needs it gone. Plus i cant face the mother of all moulting that is about to ensue ?

Fransurrey

Visit site
I get lines with blunt blades, so it's probably that. I clip all year round for comfort. Still undecided whether to take the bum off this time (much hair - gypsy cob). It'll be a split decision!

Tarragon

Visit site
I gave my hairy beastie a neck and chest clip this morning - he has a bear's pelt of a coat and only just started losing it! It is a bit warm for him, poor lad. I will see what the weather continues to do and may go the whole way if need be.

Pippity

Visit site
I clipped mine out last weekend, including gleefully taking off the winter feather. Just need to neaten her tail up, and she'll stop looking unloved and neglected.