Is this a good price??

Claireg9

Visit site
I've had a quote for ten rubber mats, plus delivery.
It works out at £28.00 a mat, is this good??
I think it sounds quite good, but wondered if id get a bigger discount else where as im buying 10 mats together?
What do you think?

Tia

Visit site
Depends on the size of the mats. This is about the price I paid for my mats which were about 3ft by 5 ft or thereabouts. Mind you I did buy enough to kit out 15 stables.

Rambo

Visit site
I think I paid about £42 per mat for small quantities of 8' x 4'. The thickness would have been around 20mm. I would say you're getting a decent price if the sizes are similar
smile.gif

juliehannah58

Visit site
Sounds pretty good to me, I recently bought a load of mats and they worked out £23 each with £35 delivery (which was very good as they came on a great big pallet!) but I did buy 18 mats and they were 18mm thick.

Think thats a good price for 10 TBH
smile.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Make sure the mats are 17- 18 mm thick, any thinner and they will probably rip. They are normally 6'x 4' in size. £28 per mat seems a good price. Sometimes places quote a lower price but then put on delivery. Delivery can be expensive due to the weight of them. To get a reduction for a bulk ourchase you would have to buy considerable more mats.
smile.gif
wink.gif