is this cruel?

diggerbez

Visit site
look what i just bought my 4 year old to wear....will he get bullied?!!
blush.gif
smirk.gif
tongue.gif

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/prodshow.asp?id=5249&cat=2&scats=48,86

diggerbez

Visit site
the slight concern is that new yard i'm moving too also has a dairy and so cows! what if horsey gets confused about his identity?!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Derby house also do fleeces, bandages and headcollars in the same pattern! i had to resist!
blush.gif

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I've got one for my mare too

..but then I'm well known on the yard for my tasteless rugs
grin.gif

spike123

Visit site
I like it.I don't think he will get bullied for wearing it.We have a huge gelding at our yard who wears a pink rug with daisies in it.He does give the most disgusted looks though when it gets put on him.Another friend brought her grandson up to the stables for the day and her grandson asked why there was a girl horse in with all the boy horses.My friend had real problems trying to keep a straight face explaining why a boy horse was wearing a girl horse rug.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
yes you are a very cruel mummy he has no chance of ever getting any street cred back now and at such a young age too.
frown.gif

diggerbez

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yes you are a very cruel mummy he has no chance of ever getting any street cred back now and at such a young age too.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and he's moving to a new yard so not only will he be the new kid and probably the youngest but he'll be dressed like an idiot by his mummy!! hee hee!
grin.gif
tongue.gif