Is this funny?

Exmoor_Blairite

Visit site
I described elsewhere a party we had with friends yesterday. I said that about thirty of the people present were children. One person's reaction on this forum was:

"Damn, did my letter bomb not reach you last night?
Bugger ;)"

Who else finds this unfunny?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I didn't think it was incredibly funny but I thought it probably passed a reasonableness test as far as funnyness is concerned.

That is a reasonable person would have realised it was a joke (yes even without the required LOL).

If I thought it was meant seriously then I wouldn't have found it funny. However that would have in itself been funny as I would have to be very stupid to have taken it seriously/

You didn't did you?

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

You missed my question, what were most people at the party celebrating, birthday, engagement?

Cheers

Nigel

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Talking about letter bombs can be funny if it isn't meant seriously. Sometimes people make jokes about nasty things.

Jokes do tend to stop being funny when people go on and on about them, but there you go.

Some jokes actually get better with age, like a fine wine.

Some jokes are only funny because one person doesn't find them funny.

Tell you what I'll put an LOL at the end of each of my jokes for you as you're obviously having problems detecting humour.

LOL

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

Enjoyed it, who`s wallace? Ronnie died a couple of years back........Honest I am not him.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Who's wallace? - He's the funny green chap at the top of the page.

He's a bit grumpy and wierd.

(I'm a little scared of him to be hinest but don't tell him!)