Is this not VERY expensive?

Blizzard

Visit site
Umm yeah, half the price and MAYBE! But then again Im not an ID fan either.
smile.gif

hellspells

Visit site
i think that price is HUGE!

Not it doesn't say how many BD points, and is only jumping 1m+ at home - and the picture is nowhere near that height. Nore is it particularly flattering flatwork pics. It maybe a lovely allrounder - but who whund pay that much for what appears to essentially be a RC horse?

niko

Visit site
I think it is crazy money and didnt think the pictures were particularly flattering, Darkhorse007 that made me laugh so much, the unfortunate thing is i know the horse and owner and she is'nt kidding, and i cant persuade her otherwise nor do i want that conversation!

Blizzard

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think it is crazy money and didnt think the pictures were particularly flattering, Darkhorse007 that made me laugh so much, the unfortunate thing is i know the horse and owner and she is'nt kidding, and i cant persuade her otherwise nor do i want that conversation!

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, that horse is going nowhere fast!
smirk.gif

niko

Visit site
lol im glad i put this thread up really brigntened up my morning with a giggle! Unfortunately its not a typo, then even i may consider the horse.........but then if anyone wants a champion mini for £10k has more points feel free to contact me, used to hounds though not a great ground coverer!

SuperHorse

Visit site
For some reason decent Irish Draught mares go for a fortune (well, they do in Ireland anyway - not sure about the UK)..... Having said that, that one doesn't look particularly special!

LCobby

Visit site
For a 7yrs old RID mare who has already bred one foal, and good pedigree and can be ridden too, then its not an OTT price.