Is this ok?

Rachi

Visit site
I'm going to a show tomorrow (woop woop) but not totally sure if my outfit is OK. All I'm doing is clear round (and handy pony lol as is cheap and could be a laugh) and if he behaves, any class between 2'3--2'9. I ride best in my black chaps & short boots as i can keep my heels down easier in them than my long annoying boots. I was planning on wearing my 'blue' tweed jacket as my other navy jacket was too small (havent competed in ages!). Then it struck me, there are loads of 'rules' about what jods/boots/jackets to wear to what and in what class. my sister has her navy jacket, so if its better i'll wear that. I'm not sure though :S Which jacket should I wear? It's only a local show and I'm not exactly doing much so I'm not fussed if i havent got something that i 'need' to wear.

but yeah... after my numptyish blabbering...with black chaps & boots, cream jods, what jacket would you wear? blue tweed or navy?
laugh.gif

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
i would go with blue tweed, but either is fine. as its local it really doesnt matter. i always wear tweed, but i hunt so i dont have a blue or black one. go in whatever you feel comfortable in. no one will tell you off! good luck
grin.gif

dizzyf

Visit site
local shows still run to riding club or bsja rules so you will need a jacket of some sort. the navy one would be better, but u'll be fine with the tweed. chaps are fine as long as the are plain and match your boots. dont forget a plain silk on your hat, and cream/whit ejods!!

Rachi

Visit site
I think I'll go with the navy, thanks guys
laugh.gif
I may try out and see which one looks more 'stylish', as I am rather vain haha x