is this true ????

kaya

Visit site
i was just on face book on berkshire equestrains wall when i came across this wall post ?? is this really happening ??

PLEASE PLEASE HELP If you know anyone in these area's who owns horses please pass this around let try to catch these bastards. TO ALL HORSE PEOPLE PLEASE READ URGENT... POLICE hunting the killer of a mare after the latest in a string of sexual assaults on horses fear some may be the work of 'copycat' attackers. Over the weekend Mountbatten, a 10-year-old Irish mare, became the first horse to be ki...lled outright in more than 30 attacks that have terrorised Hampshire and neighbouring counties. The attacks seem to be gathered roughly into two clusters 40 miles apart, one in Hampshire, the other in Buckinghamshire. Their frequency is increasing. Mountbatten was found by her owner with her head lying against the stable door, a large gash on her neck, and her genitals and hindquarters cut. Fiona Broderick, daughter of the owner, Robert Broderick, said: 'How anyone could do this to a horse is beyond me. My father loved her tremendously. He is absolutely distraught.' In the past nine months, more than 30 horses - 22 in Hampshire - have suffered mutilation and sexual assault. Some have had to be put down. Horses and ponies have been cut with Stanley knives, had broomstick handles and posts inserted in their vaginas and had battery acid thrown over them. Police believe there may be a sexual motive for the attacks but are remaining open-minded. They say they are linking the attacks, but have no idea whether the same person or people are responsible. 'It could be a pervert, a psychopath, an animal hater, a hunt saboteur or someone with a grudge,' said a spokesman, adding that there appeared to be no clear pattern to the attacks. 'The only pattern is the inconsistency. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, no pattern of time or places, no consistency of victims. Sometimes he attacks mares, sometimes it is geldings or stallions,' he said. A reward of pounds 1,000 for the capture and conviction of the attacker, dubbed the 'horse ripper', has been offered by the International League for the Protection of Horses. Two days before Mountbatten was killed, Bluey, a five-year-old mare kept at Speen, near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, received a 6in wound to her genitals after a knife attack. Earlier last week another mare had part of her foot hacked off with an axe at Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire. Police in Hampshire, have asked experts at Leicester University to draw up a psychological profile of potential suspects. Please Repost this and catch these horrible people!

skint1

Visit site
Really? Binaural causes? Do you know if they provided a detailed explanation of that?
Poor Eric, and his owners, to be fobbed off in such a way.

bounce

Visit site
There is truth in the fact that there was a string of these cases but what it fails to point out was it was years ago and this information seems to be doing the rounds on facebook now when there are no new cases as far as I'm aware.
This is a link to the original newspaper article http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...mystery-of-serial-sexual-attacks-1444484.html

This is purely a nasty hoax that is doing the rounds now.

Leg_end

Visit site
My horse was attacked in Berks about 5 years ago now.. He was stabbed in his field (sliced under his jaw and he had a huge hole scooped out of his neck) but when I reported it to the police they werent realy that interested and told me it was 'probably ******'! These things tend to happen at full moon / halloween time - my lad was done 5th Nov.

onemoretime

Visit site
There is truth in the fact that there was a string of these cases but what it fails to point out was it was years ago and this information seems to be doing the rounds on facebook now when there are no new cases as far as I'm aware.
This is a link to the original newspaper article http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...mystery-of-serial-sexual-attacks-1444484.html

This is purely a nasty hoax that is doing the rounds now.
this happened in the early 90's. I remember it well, particularly the mare Mountbatten. Why has this been brought up again.

Clava

Visit site
this happened in the early 90's. I remember it well, particularly the mare Mountbatten. Why has this been brought up again.

I remember it too and was going to say earlier that something similar happened years ago, but I didn't realise it was exactly the same cases as years ago!.