ISH Breeders/Enthusiasts

Saucisson

Visit site
Ok, I haven’t been on here much (at all) but I have (I think ) an interesting proposition and debate.

OH has a beautiful mare. She is the half-sister of WFP’s Seacookie (second at Burghley this year) via the German TB stallion Helikon. She is an honest and amazing girl but she had a bit of an unfortunate start in her life, I won’t go into it on a public forum . She is a registered Oldenburg. (Basically is that German TB????)

OH bought her at 5yrs but he had so many troubles to overcome because of her bad experiences before that she is now 10 yrs old and just about ready to go international.

We are hoping to take her to a 2** or 3** for her to reach her potential and after perhaps to have an amazing foal that has more luck in life than she had.

For us, she is a fantastic horse for life, her limit has been limited by stupid people but for us but she is always our girl and she stays here.

What we are considering is a foal with her that would reflect her fantastic potential as a sports horse.

After seeing Burghley at the weekend (and me being a touch Eire biased) I am very interested in recommending ISH stallions for her. I do understand and I have observed the power of the ISH in cross country.

I don’t want to post pictures of her on a public forum right now but I do appreciate that there are many good breeders who could give us advice. OH has a good knowledge of the German/French stud books but I want to give an interest here on the amazing ISH.

All replies gratefully receieved.

Belgium x