ISH/ID lovers Blue rajah/Sea Mist

lastresort

Visit site
My boy is out of the above 2. Blue Rajah won Dublin and is very flashy. Sea Mist was Sj(king of diamonds bloodline). Seem to be good breeding .
Anyone else had anything with similar breeding. He is a fab jumper naughty but nice temperment. Fab looking and bought him with eventing in mind

Any feedback alway appreciated
smile.gif

lastresort

Visit site
Yep saw the article on touch of the blues. That would be nice. I had a previous king of diamonds horse who I have to say was awful. But he was just one of a kind!

My boy seems nice bold and keen to learn!

spaniel

Visit site
This is my lovely boy. He is also by Blue Rajah. Superbly intelligent with a soppy nature but can be a bit opinionated on occasions.

lastresort

Visit site
WOW hes fab!

What do you do with him?? I have to say the same my boy is very intelligent, and soppy very much an attention seeker, and can throw his toys around a bit but that could be babyness

spaniel

Visit site
LOL, well he is 7 this summer and toys do still fly so dont hold your breath! He was gelded late so that might be why he is a bit of a big 'look at me'.

Not done much yet as Ive had a year off injured so will just see what he is good at as we go along. He can certainly jump and his paces are wonderfully straight so it could go anywhere really.

We just want to have a bit of fun really.

lastresort

Visit site
Wow same here. sounds like they might have same personalities. He can be very lazy but soon light up when theres a jump.

My trainer said he moved well. Im hoping to event him but might do a year BSJA first. Not sure as we can prob do anything. Trainer says he def an eventer has the right attitude (she should know its her living). Thats why I bought him, along with his soppy look and nice paces. My daughter loves himas she says he is so funny. But when he lets himself out of his stable or jumps the field gate its not so funnY!

amandaco2

Visit site
my mare has blue rajah in her.shes ISH and the ID stallion was Blue rajah.
i did dressage on mine but she popped 4ft without blinking-although she often got over excited and started broncing on the other side of the fence!

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
Blue Rajah is by the legendary Blue Peter who himeslf was one of the foundation stallions. BP is a renowned producer of top brood mares and some say he was "one of the most correct and straightest horses ever made"
grin.gif

steed2912

New User
Visit site
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...7958.100000998469681.739695696&type=1&theater

Hey, i noticed you were all sharing on the Blue Rajah lines. I have a lovely horse by Blue Rajah out of a Suma Stud mare Ballylagan Zoe IDxTB
Rye was born 1990 and is 21yrs old now, i have owned him fo 13 years and he is a fabulous jumping horse clearing 1.35m with ease. He has also been very successful in dressage and showing, infact he qualified for olympia last weekend in the veteran showing at a county show. i have attached a link to a photo of him 31/7/11 aged 21.

His nature sounds very similar to the others - very soppy boy who loves cuddles and attention but can have a little attitude at times lol

x