Isleham PC ODE 9th May

PickledOnions

Visit site
Hi guys, I don't often post in here, but since this year is my first actually competing I decided to be brave and post in here. So I'm doing my first ODE at Isleham on the 9th, and was wondering if any of you have any course pictures that I could see just to give me a rough idea of what its like there. The class I'm doing is 2ft11, weirdly so any pictures around that height would be very helpful :)
Also is anyone else doing it? :)

DellaMoon

Visit site
I did the 3'3 last year. Nice enough course but not very exciting, just round a couple of fields and very flat. Cross country runs very close to the dressage but the showjumping is nice. Plenty of space for warming up. Sorry no photos I'm afraid. I really enjoyed it as my first ODE on my old mare. Have fun!!!

lymeregis

Visit site
Hey!

I am going to attempt to steer my wobbly 5 yr old round the novice course as his first ODE of the season! I am hoping its going to be very straightforward & not very exciting, so he can just canter round & enjoy the 'party' :)

I did it a few years ago on my old mare & it was lovely course (sorry no pics). Dont remember it being tricky tho!

Karen x