It appears the baby camel can jump!

BBP

Visit site
Got to the field this morning to find small camel pony on the wrong side of the fence. The 1m20 stock wire fence with separate hotwire 10-20cm above that. All gates closed and latched. Stock wire still standing. Hotwire snapped and on the floor. I’m guessing he hadn’t seen that part. Set of hoof prints galloping up to the fence, some small ‘shall I break now?’ skid marks a few strides out and then nothing other than the damaged top wire.

The only other explanation is alien abduction and they returned him on the wrong side. Which actually seems the more believable scenario.

BBP

Visit site
Quick sell him whilst he’s cute! I had one that played that game, never again ?

on a more serious note, we’ve had fireworks around here lately, could that have upset him maybe?

If they did it will be the first thing in his three weeks here that has upset him :) We luckily don't have anywhere within about a mile that would set any off I don't think, but you never know.

He's so chilled out he has barely raised a trot since he's been here. My crazy black pony was trying to goad him into a game this morning and he was far more interested in eating.

BBP

Visit site
I thought that there might be a photo with this post but my work computer strips them out. So, I looked on my i-pad but still no photo. Will I see a photo of a baby camel?? Confused :p
Haha, no photo and if there was you may think it looked like an awkward Connemara baby, but I’m pretty sure he is part camel. He’s at that awkward age where he’s all head and knees and ungainly. So his pet name is Habibi after Klingers invisible camel in MASH.