It's been so long...

_jetset_

Visit site
I can't believe how much time has passed since I last came on here. I have been spending a few nights catching up on the posts.

So lovely to read updates!

A lot has happened since I was on here, including having my daughter who is now 17 months old. But another huge event was gaining planning permission for our stud and dressage yard! It has been a hard 5 years waiting for it to happen, but now we are all systems go getting it all up and running.

Last year I was fortunate enough to purchase a 3 years old stallion by Sir Oldenburg out of a Rohdiamant x Weltmeyer mare. He is now 4 years old and has four foals due to my own brood mares in March 2014!

MillionDollar

Visit site
Lovely to hear from you! Need lots of pics pls :)

I saw a pic of your stallion at the front of H&H not long ago being a bit naughty ;) I did follow your yard fb page but it has disappeared!?

_jetset_

Visit site
Ha ha, yes he certainly knows how to get in the press! Good job he was so good after that and it's the only time he has misbehaved so I could forgive him. He had never been out or warmed up with anything before this due to my daughter getting noro virus and then kindly sharing it with me. And soon after I realised he had really sharp peggies and did not like the flash. It shows preparation is everything and when you don't have it you should hold on to your knickers :)

I'm under Logwood Dressage now on Facebook...

Imonone

Visit site
Wow its great to hear your news and so much time must have passed as you are a Mum as well! Congratulations.
Do you still have Troy?