It's days like yesterday you wish you didn't have a horse...

_jetset_

Visit site
Well, the title says it all really!

I woke up feeling really sick and didn't stop being sick until about 8.30pm last night! Not only did I have to try to find someone to do my horse, but I have been looking after a friend's all week so had to find someone to do them too.

My OH went to turn them all out in the morning, just assuming I would feel better later on... but I kept getting worse!

The person who usually does my full livery said there was no way she could do it because she had a few to do. I was a little annoyed to be honest as it was not as if I was going out partying, I couldn't get out of bloody bed. Eventually, a friend who used to be on the yard said she would do her for me... what a star!

It's made me start thinking though about the person who does our full livery. It's times like yesterday that I really needed someone, and they wouldn't do it even though I couldn't get out of bed... thinking of looking around to see whether there is someone who can do it for me freelance perhaps??

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
You have full livery
shocked.gif

Get well soon anyway
wink.gif

Gomer

Visit site
hope you feel better today :)
I completely understand if you want to change the person who does full livery for you - if you are paying for a service and you're not too impressed, why not consider another service provider!

Peanot

Visit site
oooh, hope you are feeling better. Isn`t it funny when we are ill, all we can think about is our horses???
ooo.gif

It is times like that when you know who your friends are.

_jetset_

Visit site
I couldn't think of anything other than being sick and who was going to do Hannah! Didn't really help to be honest...

I don't have full livery but there is a person on the yard who will do it when you go away etc... Up until recently she has been really reliable, but I just felt the time I really needed her she couldn't do Hannah.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I don't think I've ever wished I didn't have a horse!!
grin.gif

I don't understand why, if you've got full livery, the girl didn't do it? Or is it occasional full livery?
If you're sick, you're sick. It's very worrying being ill and not having someone who will help out with the neddies. I'm glad you found someone to do it, but I really think your Full Livery Provider should've done it.

_jetset_

Visit site
I just have her doing full livery, but she actually got all her liveries because I started to have her two years ago and gave her some extra business on the yard.

She now makes you feel a little awkward when you ask her to do something. But I expected her to do mine yesterday because I was desperate. I had to get someone who isn't even on the yard to do Hannah!

I hate not having someone I can rely on... another livery came to see me today and we're thinking of helping each other out more.

mandy4727

Visit site
Rebecca. Don't ever be stuck. I will give you my mobile and home number and if ever you are stuck then give me a call. I will be happy to come down and do Hannah if you are stuck.