Its easy to post pics!

KrujaaLass

Visit site
Is it anything to do with the Attach files box. I can bring up my photos from Facebook. Click on one . Then what do you do. Anyone help please

Littlefloof

Visit site
KrujaaLass, you select 'attach files', browse to the picture you want in your device's internal storage, select 'thumbnail' or 'full image' and then click 'post reply'. Your file will be rejected if it is too large, but if you've saved them from FB they should already be compressed enough to work. Maybe.FB_IMG_1533939646676.jpg

Reactions: DD

KrujaaLass

Visit site
KrujaaLass, you select 'attach files', browse to the picture you want in your device's internal storage, select 'thumbnail' or 'full image' and then click 'post reply'. Your file will be rejected if it is too large, but if you've saved them from FB they should already be compressed enough to work. Maybe.View attachment 26001
Hi. All I can do is click on picture and a tick comes on it. I do Post reply and nothing happens.

Denbob

Visit site
very hansome. What make is the bridle please? just what I am looking for for mine.

Thank you I'm rather smitten! It's a bitsa bridle, he's a mix of extra full and full so picked up the noseband and browband from my local tack shop and whacked them on my existing bits - will have a look at the brand of noseband tonight as they're having an end of line sale and I only paid about £15 for both!