It's finally happening! So excited!

ponyparty

Visit site
Last night, I received a reply to my expression of interest in purchasing the horse I've had on part loan for the last 12 months or so. They are going to sell him to me! HOORAYYYY!

I am super excited, have been researching livery yards nearer to where I live, where to buy stable mats, compiling lists of everything I need and what I need to think about. I've started looking into insurance and transport, what vets to register him with... Lots to think about and sort out!

I am absolutely thrilled to bits - just wanted to share the good news with you all :D can't believe it's really happening...

Here are a few gratuitous pics of my very own Black Beauty, Bruce:

1mDpEw8.jpg

ON1JLz4.jpg

mSAde3q.jpg

cHQjDiH.jpg

ponyparty

Visit site
Hehe thanks guys!

I took the last photo when I'd arrived at the yard to start bringing him back into work after having his back done, only to find that he'd thrown a shoe! Look at him sticking his tongue out haha!

I had the last laugh though, because the farrier was able to come and put the shoe back on that morning - so he didn't get the holiday extension that he was hoping for!

ponyparty

Visit site
Haha I am floating around work with a big stupid grin on my face... He is handsome isn't he? He is rather more fluffy than that at the moment, I need to clip desperately!

Thanks everyone :)

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Congrats! I'm still keeping fingers and toes crossed M will be my Christmas present but I think that's wishful thinking...he wouldn't fit under the Christmas tree for a start! :D

Tash88

Visit site
Congratulations - Bruce is gorgeous and looks like he has a lovely fun character. Wishing you years of happiness together!