It's just Cruel.

cazza

community.webshots.com
Please go and see Super_Kats photos in the picture galley. I mean what is she thinking. . . . . . How Cruel. . . . . . Her poor horse . . . . . . the humiliation of putting pictures up for all to see of poor old woody (chestnut Gelding) in bright pink bandages! It's just WRONG ! ! ! !

Please post your comments on this obscene cruelty to the sexuality of her horse!

(runs off and hides from anyone who actually thinks I am being serious)
smirk.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Now look here. If she wants to play my little pony and dress him up in pink fluffy bandages then thats up to her.
She should not feel the need to hide her fetish from the world just because some (unenlightened) people might object.
shocked.gif

However, she may well be running the risk of being dumped in the ring by way of revenge
tongue.gif

Annette4

Visit site
I know someone who has pink and diamontes on her chestnut gelding...

I mean the shame!

(says she who's grey mare had pink 2 of EVERYTHING and a tiara browband)

Geraldine

Visit site
I had a purple numnah for Bob and was verbally abused on every ride by my friend until I gave it to the mare in the next stable.
frown.gif

I have stood my ground though and refuse to give up my purple headcollar!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
I'm another 'I like to torture my horse with pink addict' ...well head coller/leadrope and a brushes...BUT THATS IT..honest
blush.gif

grin.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Listen you, he looks butch and manly in those bandages because he's man enough to pull them off therefore nobody questions his sexuality. I'll have you know there are a load of closet fanse of those bandages (and of his pink headcollar and buckets)......They either won't admit it or they're in denial
grin.gif

PrincessDana

Visit site
Hehe, i had a masta lightweight turnout for my boy and everyone used to slag him off saying it was pink...i'd tell them it was crimson...he was a very sensitive boy anyway, i think he suited pink/crimson
laugh.gif
lol

trundle

Visit site
A tiara browband?!!!! I want one. Well, not for me, for the Moose, obviously. They'd go nicely with blingy stirrups, don't you think?

As for those bandages, all I shall say is, here is a little word puzzle. Rearrange these words to discover my thoughts on the pink bandages.

Look. Those. Hideous.

Mind you, on the upside, at least its Woody. They'd look worse on Olympic. They'd clash horribly with his orange legs !

dianchi

Visit site
I bought my mare a lilac t/o rug thinking no one else would so it wouldnt go walkies.
Well she refused to leave the stable to start with, and once in the field found the muddiest puddle and turned it brown.

Shes not a girly girl

Krysztyna

Visit site
Our whole yard is colour coded. Every horse has it's own colour and everything from it's numnah to it's grooming kit is in that shade. The 17.3hh warmblood gelding wears hot pink which he seems a little ashamed of, the appaloosas are in shades of blue, from baby blue to navy, the dark bays are in purple and red and the unpopular chestnut wears baby pink.

It really helps clarify things as most of our staff don't speak English and Xhosa is not my strong point. Unfortunately our horses have lost their names completely, the grooms now just call them "the pink horse" or "the red horse".