it's just rude !! :(

kaya

Visit site
i have a 4 year old 17h gelding for sale. its a really heart breaking sale, as i have decide that i want to go to hartpury but he just isnt ready to go and i dont want to rush him. i put him up for sale a few weeks back. i had a lady call yesterday and she sound really good and she like the sound of rocco she said she would call back in the morning and come up 2day to come see him.... she never called :mad:
I think its so rude when people waste your time! if u dont like the horse say there and then ! :(
dont mess people around when it comes to selling a horse its not easy ! and is very sad !! :(

ihatework

Visit site
thats very true ! have u had some one do that before ? :confused:

It's not uncommon.
Happened to me last weekend, mother called on the Saturday afternoon and arranged to bring her daughter over at 11am the next morning to try my allrounder for sale. I had horse in and clean. Got to around 11.45 and no show/call so I left a voicemail. Got a text 10 mins later to say they weren't coming!

So be warned, 16yo from Harrow with a mother called Christine, looking for allrounder = rude timewaster!