It's our first show tomorrow. Wish us luck.

mandy4727

Visit site
Well the vet has given the okay following an infected puncture wound. And Calli is fine. All bathed and gleeming (please don' tlie in any poo Calli!!!!) ready for tomorrow. First show ever. She is only 16 months old. Early start, plait, clean all the poos stains off etc etc and then off we go. Only half a mile away on the roads and she has been out in traffic before but never to a show. Please stop raining.

Oh and it is my 40th birthday tomorrow in case anyone didn't already know!!!! So maybe a good omen eh??

Will let you know how we get on and take some piccies too.............

rach1984horse

Visit site
Good Luck. And Happy Birthday.
laugh.gif

mandy4727

Visit site
It is at Coppull show ground. (leyland and district) chapel lane, Coppull (opposite Dave Barrons Caravans). I am class 3 (yearlings) and the show starts at 10.00. Brood mares first (on for you there Rebecca) then foals and then me. So would imagine between 10.30 and 11 ish!!!! Depends on number of entrants and the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you coming along???????

_jetset_

Visit site
If it had been later I would have come to watch... but think I am supposed to be hacking out with Sue (person whose horses I have been looking after) but if she is jet lagged I might just pop along!