It's that time of year again! Eventers

Lolo

Visit site
Al is doing the PC ODE at Poplar Park this weekend, round the 1m. Then Gt. Witchingham for the BE100, then who knows :D

Rosiefan

Visit site
Rosie will be at Isleham this weekend, Poplar Park unaffiliated next weekend then Gt Witchingham and Burnham Market. That's the plan but the best laid plans etc........

TheoryX1

Visit site
Good luck - you will be fine. Mini TX is off to Moreton this Saturday doing a BE100 open, and then Aldon doing another BE100 open (we hope, stupid mummy left it too late to enter, so doing HC at BE100 if not), and then first Novice at Larkhil, followed by an ONu18(Q) at Bicton. After that not too sure, but we aim to be out every fortnight or so.

Missypp

Visit site
Can't believe one week today and we will be heading south can't wait. Destined for oasby, Lincoln and Belton. Fingers n hooves crossed.

Hope everyone has a successful 2013!

tilly_monster

Visit site
I'm at isleham tomorrow then I'm not out eventing again until poplar park in April but will be busy hunting with the bloodhound and cross country schooling the baby horses

ajf

Visit site
Hmph :(

Am VERY jealous of you all!!! I have only my old boy and a rising 5yo so don't even get to go XC for another month or so

Best of luck to you all x

Sportyspots

Visit site
Can't quote as on phone but Rosiefan must try and recognise you and say hello as we seem to be stalking each other as apart from B Market doing exactly the same. Rosie even following me tomorrow at Isleham which is scary as dressage judge gets to see bumbling amature followed by Rosie!!!!!

Charem

Visit site
I've got two to take to Moreton Unaff next weekend, going to be very special as it's my own boy's first event in 5 years! Then we're all off to Swalcliffe to do the BE80 on the following Sunday.

Sorry guys but i'm hoping we have a bit of rain still, my boy's a bit fragile from doing his tendon and I can't run on hard ground!

Good luck everyone!!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Can't quote as on phone but Rosiefan must try and recognise you and say hello as we seem to be stalking each other as apart from B Market doing exactly the same. Rosie even following me tomorrow at Isleham which is scary as dressage judge gets to see bumbling amature followed by Rosie!!!!!
No need to worry Sporty - if you're following Jersey (ex-racer), dressage is his worst phase and if it's Murphy, he's at the bottom of the green scale - only his second event. Do introduce yourself if you see us and you can be bothered (we'll be the scruffy ones wrapped in layers of thermals).
Best of luck and most of all enjoy yourselves and come home safe :)

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
I'm entered for Gt Witchingham BE90 then probably won't do anything until Poplar park at the end of April not sure whether i'll aim at 90 or 100 there!

anna22

Visit site
I've entered Stafford BE90 and Llanymynech BE90... first 2 BE events ever. Nervous excitement brewing, only 3 weeks to go!

Good luck this weekend everyone competing :)