Its trying to rain!

daydreamer

Visit site
Can you send it this way please?! Ground is rock hard and dusty and very little grass growth. It is good for my youngster who is a very good doer but tonight he did seem quite hangry. The other fields on the livery yard were fertilised about 3 weeks ago but you can still see the fertiliser on the ground. We're not really forecast any rain in the near future either (Essex).

Roxylola

Visit site
Same here, I think its waiting for me to take my dogs out. Meanwhile I'm waiting to take my dogs til it decides if it's going to do a proper rain or not. It's got 10 minutes to decide and I'm going anyway lol

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Can you send it this way please?! Ground is rock hard and dusty and very little grass growth. It is good for my youngster who is a very good doer but tonight he did seem quite hangry. The other fields on the livery yard were fertilised about 3 weeks ago but you can still see the fertiliser on the ground. We're not really forecast any rain in the near future either (Essex).

Normally I am praying for no rain but our climate has just got a bit crazy!

L&M

Visit site
Here in mid wales it's tried about 3 times, but within a few drops just petered out again! Just hoping we get what we are forecasted for tomorrow.

Next week says it is going to rain everyday, but when you look closer most days are only a 20% chance - which means 80% no chance!

Joining in the rain dance....

PSD

Visit site
It’s been threatening here all day (Manchester) but only had a few spots here and there. I’m hoping the weather forecast is right and we get some heavy rain tomorrow as the fields are turning brown ?

GoldenWillow

Visit site
We had four hours of rain this afternoon although friend 10 miles away hardly had any. That's enough for me now, having a cob and a shetland I was enjoying my grass not growing. It's also very windy and cold!