I've been busy with my camera today....

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Well I did start off walking to the top end of the farm to get pics of the livery horses, but the youngsters decided Harry was fair game so I had to take him back.
Will go tomorrow without him.. I'm enjoying wandering round.
The farm has a glut of wild food at the moment, loads of mushroom, damsons, wild plums, thousands of sloes so I might have a go at some sloe gin for Christmas..
A friend has just arrived with loads of small sweet tomatoes and a load of runner beans, and there are raspberries ripeneing too. If I can be bothered I should pick loads of blackberries but knowing I can no longer eat blackberry and apple pie makes me not want to bother..
Glad you enjoyed the pics, autumn is coming looking at those foal coats!

Weezy

Visit site
Ohhhhhhhhh I need to go sloe picking !!!!

I know what you mean about blackberries - Jamie wont eat cooked apples and so making pies and crumbles is too much effort as I have to make big ones and I would end up scoffing the lot!

Yes autumn is deffo coming, unfortunately I can really feel it in my knees
frown.gif

BTW Harry looks so wonderful too - I love the pic of him the other side of the gate LOL!

Sooty

Visit site
Blimey, can't get over the size of Lexie!
shocked.gif
Love the pics of Charlie, and if Beano turns out as nice as Selwyn I shall be happy. Looks as if your holiday letting might be about to take off again...

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Glad you enjoyed them, I tend to worry I bore people with them which is why they are on a link to the blog.
Jezebel is my husband's next horse, she is out of the full sister to his present one and much bigger boned and solid. He spends hours with her and she is just like a dog! He doesn't use a headcollar but she follows him around, and he sits on her in the field so she won't worry about it when the time comes. It does make a massive difference if they get lots of handling, and the current crop of two year olds are all dead tame..
The scenery here is simply amazing, it is in a National Park and an area of outstanding natural beauty, but the view you see from our home can't be seen from anywhere else, as the whole of the valleyside is ours in one direction for 3/4 mile.. I have never managed to walk through the fields without stopping to wonder at it all, we are so lucky to live here.
The pics in the archives seem a huge amount now so I may start a fresh blog dated this year, it took me ages to realise the stuff I post first comes up last on the blog, so it could do with re-organising.
Might do it one rainy day!

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
As always Sue your horses look gorgeous. Love that second pic of Callisto and Oberon
smile.gif
Can't believe how grey Lexie has gone already
shocked.gif

Great pics.....and REALLY like Rene
grin.gif
Looks like a fabulous horse in the making.

Bethxx