Jamie Grey and his family - SICKENING

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
I can't put what i want to.
mad.gif
Just sickens me.

EstherSupporter

www.reggaewales.co.uk

I am stunned the jail release was a shocker but this is just unreal....the ordacity of this scum.

Convicted criminals.........cruelty to animals.....and they are allowed to continue....I feel sick.

Rouletterose

Visit site
I can' beleive this!!! does anyone know...have the markets/fairs not got any powers to keep them out? if they have been banned from being around horses and trading, I would have thought the managers at the markets could stop them from going in?

RantBucket

Visit site
As far as I can see nothing or no one is going to stop them trading in horses and transporting them to and from sales to sell, they are in the business of making money from horses, and that is what they are going to do. The RSPCA, the Courts the Police, have all done nothing to enforce their bail conditions. Who is going to act on this, for goodness sake it is getting beyond a joke now, and enough is enough?

sea_view

Visit site
This really does make a complete mockery of everyone - police, RSPCA, supporters - what a total joke that this is allowed to happen - justice my backside!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EstherSupporter

www.reggaewales.co.uk

Scared or not..........they are breaking the law, does this mean anyone in this country can do what they like when convicted of a crime, as long as they have an agressive manner punishement will not be enforced!!!!!!!!!!!

RantBucket

Visit site
Yes I am sorry to say I am thinking exactly that EsterSupporter, after all our MP’s are not going to be convicted of their crimes, so I guess people like JG and his family think they can get away with it too. It makes my blood boil it is outrageous; it is as if the Grays have diplomatic immunity or something.

Megan_T

Visit site
"Working with police and RSPCA to see if any bail conditions had been breached"??????

WTF? They've been ordered not to go anywhere near horses yet, here they are, in broad daylight doing it. I cannot believe there is any doubt that they've done wrong!!!!!!

Why the hell was he released after 4 days.. it's a complete joke.

God I'm angry.

spaniel

Visit site
Theres no point in getting hysterical.....I will spell it out.....

THOSE WITH THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ARE WORKING ON IT.

Just because all and sundry arent party to this doesnt mean its not happening.

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well said.
Yes,it is disgusting but it is a clear breech of bail and the power that be will be doing what they can,doubt they are going to tell The Sun every move made.

Megan_T

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect, there's no need for you to spell anything out. I'm quite aware of what happens behind the scenes. I don't think anyone here is being hysterical but we're all entitled to get angry about it.

RantBucket

Visit site
Well said Megan_T. Looking at the photographs again even the lowliest part time stable boy knows that you won’t get a horse into a trailer staring it in the eyes and pulling it from the front, don’t they know anything about horses, and they are supposed to be dealing in thousands of horses every year!

SonnysHumanSlave

Visit site
I read this in the sun today!! Its disgusting!!

I was explainging this case to my OH last night who absolutly nothing on it, he was disgusted!!

Just shows how the justice system works!!