Jeanette Brakewell

icestationzebra

Visit site
Anyone know where Jeanette is based now? I know she used to be quite near to where I now live, but it seems I moved in and she moved out!
Hope she is still in the area......?
Any info appreciated... can't find a website for her
confused.gif

Heidi1

Visit site
I take it she moved with Brook Staples, if so then the address is this - Abbotsholme Stud, Marston Bank, Rocester, Uttoxeter,

Hope that helps........

icestationzebra

Visit site
Thanks Dingle. I was hoping she was still close to me so I could grab a lesson. I was at her old yard about a month ago which is so close to me it would have been perfect. Would you mind asking what her availablility for lessons is? Once I have transport sorted out I guess I could make the trip to Uttoxeter.....(she says without referring to map - can't be that far though can it??!!)

wodger_woo

Visit site
Yes she is now in Uttoxeter, which isn't too far from me. I recently saw her schooling at Eland Lodge, I was dying to ask her if she does lessons but daren't.

Do you know if she does and is she any good? How can I get in touch with her?

SW3

Visit site
Bit of a log shot this W_W, but I know Jeanette has some affiliation with a lady called Lucy (sorry cant remember her surname) who runs chester saddlery. Lucy has organised training clinics with Jeanette at Somerford on a few occasions (the most recent of which was xc on 12 and 13 July) so that might be a way of getting some training with Jeanette, and if nothing else Lucy will certainly know how to get in touch with her. Chester saddlery website is: www.chestersaddlery.co.uk; - phone number is on the contact us page. Hope this helps, S