Jeffries 5 point breastplate....retarded sizing?!......

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Charlie cob had a new saddle made for him before Christmas but unfortunately he had a "loaded shoulder" so the saddler suggested getting a 5 point breastplate to stop the saddle slipping back.
So today I bought a lovely Jeffries FULL SIZE breast plate and whether I am being retarded or Jeffries are but it is tiny! Far too small for charlie and my slighter but taller Romeo........does anyone else have this problem?

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
thanks, Im going to have to take it back as it only gets half way to where it is supposed to be!

And I am quite sure Jeffries are being sizest and only want their gear to be seen on the "elite athletes"!!!!
grin.gif
mad.gif

LizzieJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Charlie cob had a new saddle made for him before Christmas but unfortunately he had a "loaded shoulder" so the saddler suggested getting a 5 point breastplate to stop the saddle slipping back.
So today I bought a lovely Jeffries FULL SIZE breast plate and whether I am being retarded or Jeffries are but it is tiny! Far too small for charlie and my slighter but taller Romeo........does anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can imagine what they're like on J! My fs only just fits Hasty!

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Im annoyed because I got it 15% off at Unicorn today and now it has to go back and will have to get my saddler to make his "outsize clothes" at some extortionate price!

Nice website by the way Ellie!

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Bought one for my heavy weight cob, but it had elasticed straps going round neck to saddle if that sounds sensible and it fitted him beautifully,used it through the summer but lost my cob in the autumn with a heart attack so it's up in the loft with the rest of his tack.