Jeffries Falcon Adler Saddle- anyone have one? Are they good?

LauraBR

Visit site
Just forked out for one for Sam.

Turns out he's not easy to fit and the Adler was by far the best for him and I hope will do me fine as a GP- quite straight cut so will do for dressage but quite big knee blocks too for a bit of extra support jumping.

It puts me in a fab position which is exactly what I wanted but it feels SO different to my last saddle... hope I have made the right decision!!!!!!

Anyone used this saddle?

_daisy_

Visit site
I havent got an adler but I bought my saddle as an adler
shocked.gif
- turns out its a falcon osprey. Personally I love Jeffries saddles and the osprey fits my girlie lovely.
My osprey isnt very forward cut either so would do for dressage, but personally i like a bit more knee roll for jumping so im selling mine to buy a jumping saddle.

Hope you love your saddle. If it puts you in a great position then itll be just what you want. The last thing you want is to buy a saddle that fits your horse but you cant ride in it.

Irishcobs

Visit site
I have the Jeffries Falcon Event Saddle. I love it. Fab saddle very comfy and Gyp loves it too. Not sure if the Adler is like the event?

Tia

Visit site
I used to have a Jeffries Falcon Event. Nice saddle but just not up to proper eventing in my opinion, hence replacing it. Great as a GP saddle though.