Jemima's first ever dressage test.....

icestationzebra

Visit site
Went to Trailblazers dressage today... was running a bit late, my plaits were rubbish (I can't work bands!
confused.gif
) and I was feeling nervous just in case there were lots of flash people there and we'd show ourselves up on our first time out.... but I have to say the people were lovely
grin.gif
J was quite tense warming up as I have never ridden her in an arena with others before and as we went into the arena as she has never seen white boards before
blush.gif
We did a fairly accurate test, she was quite onward bound and strong at points and she did feel tense. However, I was very pleased with 63.5%! We have qualified for the second round too (er, what's that? never bothered to read about that bit as was never expecting to even stay in the arena!) Seems I underestimated her. We have a photo which I need to scan in - she looks pretty cool but I don't think I could look any LESS like Anky if I tried. Some work to do there methinks... Overall I think we were joint 7th so just out of the rosettes. Up until now I have avoided dressage as if my life depended on it (unless it was at an event) but now am going back in two weeks to have another go!

Thanks for reading
grin.gif