Jendali

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Well I tried to get some decent photo's & failed, partly panic over the batteries running out!! Forgot to take the better camera, so these do not do him justic.

The man himself
JendaliMay.jpg

Jendali.jpg

He has excellent feet, moves straight & would not look out of place doing a dressage test. This ex racehorse has self carriage & could really use his hocks.

This lad is 3wk ex of a 3/4 TB mare & had a real look at me. He could not wait to show us he was by a racehorse, he was lovely.

3wkcolt34TBdam.jpg

His full yearling sibling
yearling.jpg

& 3yo full sibling, I thought she was a nice stamp of horse
3yofilly.jpg

This little one was 3 days the dam is a NH type race mare
3dayfoal.jpg

This is a full TB born Mar
Marfoal.jpg

And the dam
DamMarfoal.jpg

Apr filly ex of a mare by Jumbo
AprFilly.jpg

And her dam & I am gutted as this photo does nothing for her! I really like Jumbo & she was such a lovely mare.
ByJumbo.jpg

Jendali is a proven distance runner & he has offspring who prove they can jump. He moves well enough to have had a career in dressage. I think he is compact enough for the longer backed mare & will add refinement to the heavier type. He really is worth a visit & his stud fee. He is another who is not really promoted & that is a real shame as I think he is another with the potential to breed event horses.

eventrider23

Visit site
I do like the look of this stallion - have done so since he first appeared on the scene last year - I like him even more now I have seen this lot - thank you! I know that Lucinda at Flypast Stud has a mare in foal to him for this year (the dam of BYEH runner up Flypast Legend) and so cannot wait to see that baby now!

Joss

Visit site
Interesting. I used to ride a lovely little filly by Jendali who I now discover looked absolutely identical to her father. I had never seen him before........

TangoCurly

Visit site
hello

He looks nice. the only thing that might concern me is that all the foals look to be very very upright through the pasterns. It could well be a management issue, but i'm not sure as the yearling and 3yo may also have long upright pasterns. Clearly i haven't seen their dams though so can't really comment.

bye!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Clearly i haven't seen their dams though so can't really comment. - How odd when 3 of the dams are shown & the 3yo is most def not upright in her pasterns? But you are entitled your opinion.

seabiscuit

Visit site
He looks to be a decent type that is really improving his stock! The foal out of the liver chestnut is a huge improvement on the dam. I really like them! Pasterns not perfect, but the overall picture is very nice!
Thank you for putting the photos up