Jetset

_jetset_

Visit site
I saw that too... my friend was thinking of breeding from him until she chose to breed a race horse instead! I like him, I think he produces some lovely babies!

KatB

Visit site
I was schooling a Jumbo mare 5yr old for my old boss. Lovely but very very stubborn!! And apparently had a Jumbo arse, in other words huge!!! Very chilled and genuine, going eventing now with new mummy!!
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
Ah, did you sell your Mumbo Jumbo?? Think I saw him at Stockland Lovell?? Mumbo Jumbo II i never really got to know, but was apparently amazing, is now JRN king!! Very sweet, stubborn but once got the idea amazing!!
The mare was very laid back, and quick to learn, when she wanted to!! Could be very very stubborn, took a whole afternoon to load her, and she REFUSED to move until she was ready, same with teaching her about water/ditches etc, but once she got the idea, was ace. Generally a very straightforward girlie. Not sure i'd choose one if had the choice though....

severnmiles

Visit site
No she was only regd with the breed society as that. She was only two and impaled herself on a stake so no longer with us
frown.gif
she was for sale and Polly Jackson was due to come and see her...sods law!
frown.gif

Oh interesting, Holly was very easy to do, but then that could just be the dam!

That one sounded very stubborn, though it was a Jumbo and Holly was by Jetset.

KatB

Visit site
shocked.gif
Thats horrible, we had one that did that through its head.... was still standing when we found it
frown.gif
Poor girly, thats always how it goes, its always the nice ones.

Both the Jumbos I knew were lovely to do, and had nice temperaments, just stubborn and slightly thick!!!
tongue.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Lol! Any warmblood in there (joke!)

Ouch, poor horse, she was too, ran around to our tackroom door - where we were, then collapsed, but still alive as heart and lungs were fine. Vet could have put it all back in and sewed her up but she'd lost bits of her intestines so would most likely have died of shock. Always the good ones
frown.gif

KatB

Visit site
Lol completely agree on the WBlood comment!! Both had full TB dams!!!
shocked.gif

Definitely the nastiest accident ive ever seen, the poor boys skull was split clean in two. Stayed standing until the vet came....
frown.gif