Jftd ponies missing

Sheep

Visit site
From JFTD
"This is without a doubt the worst thing I have ever had to post, but as of about 9pm this evening my horses are both missing. I presume stolen as my fence has been cut and the trailer has been taken. The trailer has flagged up traffic cameras near North Weald. If anyone sees anything, or can help, please let me know. The horses are worthless without their pedigree anyway. I just want them back."
FERGUS AND DAEMON. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING PM ME OF JFTD.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I just saw that shared on Facebook and wondered if it was her. How awful, my heart goes out to her. It's being shared all over Facebook, so hopefully may make them to hot to handle.

Iwantakitten

Visit site
Oh no! How awful! Unlikely being down in Devon but if I hear anything at all I will let you know. Hoping for a speedy return! :(

alainax

Visit site
I saw this on Fb but never realised who they were. I hope they are returned quickly and safely. Have shared on Fb.

Last edited:

Ladyinred

Visit site
Hope they are safe and well and back with JFTD. What a total nightmare, we all know how she adores them. I sort of hope she gets hold of the person who took them...

Dry Rot

Visit site
I was absolutely shocked to read this but glad to hear they are back again. Both came from me, Fergus bought in as a foal at foot and Morrich Darrak was born on the premises, both got their initial handling here, so I felt this personally. I'm too old to ride but get tremendous pleasure and pride seeing others do well.

Now we need to see the perpetrators are dealt with appropriately.....

rachk89

Visit site
Glad they are back safe. Horrible situation to have been in think we all know how horrible that would be. I dread this kind of thing ever happening to my horse.

Equi

Visit site
What a nightmare. I don't know why people bother taking something to just dump it again why take anything in the first place?! Just leave other people's stuff alone 😡

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
What a nightmare. I don't know why people bother taking something to just dump it again why take anything in the first place?! Just leave other people's stuff alone ��

They took the trailer, so the ponies escape through them breaking the fencing to do that.

Shadrid

Visit site
So glad to hear your ponies are back. Every horse owners worse nightmare. Hope they are none the worse for their "adventure" x

fidleyspromise

Visit site
OMG, my heart stopped reading this. I saw yesterday about the 2 ponies and the trailer but hadn't realised they were JFTD's (awful to happen to anyone but when it is someone you know/have followed for years it is a shock).

So pleased the ponies are back where they belong and hope they are both ok.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Thank you for all the sharing and offers of help and support. rara07 - who is a godsend and an all round good egg - was tracking them locally while I was "investigating" other lines of inquiry in the area - I spent most of the night driving around the countryside or staggering about the huge open fields we have here. We eventually found them and incarcerated them around 6am.

I now have about 9 million facebook messages and things to deal with, but most importantly I need to look for a more secure place to keep them. I'm open to any decent suggestions of livery in the area...

I was absolutely shocked to read this but glad to hear they are back again. Both came from me, Fergus bought in as a foal at foot and Morrich Darrak was born on the premises, both got their initial handling here, so I felt this personally. I'm too old to ride but get tremendous pleasure and pride seeing others do well.

Now we need to see the perpetrators are dealt with appropriately.....

I'm sorry to have given you a heart attack!

oh my god, i am so glad they are safe, poor JFTD, shame somebody can't give those *********S a good kicking

I swear to god that if I ever find the people who callously cut the fence, scared the life out of them, and left them to run about the countryside and the main road, I will not be responsible for my actions. Not only did they endanger my horses, they endangered every driver and passenger on the roads. Who could do that?

That said, my concern for the drivers is probably mis-placed. They were spotted by some lovely paramedics who pulled over and herded them off the road, away from drivers who were apparently doing terrifying things around them :(

What a nightmare. I don't know why people bother taking something to just dump it again why take anything in the first place?! Just leave other people's stuff alone ��

They took the trailer, so the ponies escape through them breaking the fencing to do that.

As ester say - they must have just left them loose without a care. In a long string of unfortunate events, one of them actually wears a GPS tag, which failed in the heavy rain we had today. That would've saved an awful lot of stress if it hadn't died on me.