jinx'd

ladylisa

Visit site
i think i must have been jinxed....lol, as like many i replied to the poll the other day about avy broken bones and if they were horsie related! well i answered that i had fractured my arm slipping in the mud going to fetch a pony in from the field....then last night was riding my horse in the field, we were in canter and somehow she managed to tip up (over her feet) she went down onto her knees and then on to her head, i was catapulted over her head! landed on my face and arm, so ended up with a great mud face pack and 4 hours in a+e with a fractured wrist...
frown.gif

Horse is ok by the way with a little swelling to her knees so given her some bute, coz if she's feeling as sore as i do today she's gonna need it!

pottamus

Visit site
Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you get well soon...I did not reply to that poll about broken bones...for that reason! Too superstitious!

ladylisa

Visit site
wish i hadnt answered now!!!
been told i probavly wont be able to ride for four weeks, coz of where the fracture is.....so now gotta look for someone to ride her for me, even if it only once a week its better than nothing at all

johnsongreyhorse

Visit site
Yes right tibia, practising for ODE, jumping into water horsey took a hugh leap unseated me landed to the left and as I came out the side door to right he either trod on me or kicked my leg as he spooked away (1st time I've come off him!) ouch, was laying in the water for about 10mins before I allowed my friend to help me to the side - too painful - fractured just below the knee was lucky to get away without having to have an operation!