JM7'S xmas appeal!!

L

lilym

having seen through lots of recent posts and noticed how desparate JM7 is to start along the road to the true meaning of being at one with her horse that is natrual horsemanship, i would like to ask people to donate to the JM7 natrual horsemanship xmas fund!! i am pretty sure BBS was going to send her the harmoney beads, and i will donate a wand, so who else will help this poor girl on her quest she so desparatley wants to pursue??!
grin.gif
grin.gif

***lilym legs it and locks herself in the cellar**
blush.gif
blush.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
I have a pink flashing fairy wand I will be willing to donate to the cause of NH (left over form a fancy dress party, I hasten to add
grin.gif
).

Snowberry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know a parelli instructor

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool - you can wrap it up and post it to JM7, I'm sure she'd love one to show her where she's been going 'wrong' all these years!! *sniggers*

siennamum

Visit site
Wand Wavers of the World(TTT) unite - just up the road from JM's place, maybe we could book her on a day course. I will buy the wand.........
grin.gif

spaniel

Visit site
lilym you have no idea what you have started....

I suggest that perhaps you should be the one to dress up in the bunny suit for a JM hug....then again I know what she does with roadkill so be prepared for a skewer up the bum....
grin.gif

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
How about a little herbal pomander to hang in the stables - now lavender or rosemary or BOTH, only thing is can we be sure she will hit it with the special rowan stick everytime she passes
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oh and a special rope - I'll weave one out of knitting wool!

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
2 words spring to mind.......

The second one is OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about ungrateful
tongue.gif

Please dont hit me on Thurday! I promise to come bearing gifts! anything I happen to run over on my way lol

kick_On

Visit site
oooooooo i could make a dream catcher thinging for barn - she said 'in her blue peter tone'

JM7 just a nice bit of leg pulling
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but ace posting PMLS

jellybaby

Visit site
Damn you...I have spent all morning stringing together a beautiful pink silver and black equine bead necklace so that bog ponio can sport when riding and JM7 can sing to the tune created by the beads.
You have totally ruined he suprise now - I am FUMING!!!!

JB xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

tigers_eye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
anything I happen to run over on my way lol

[/ QUOTE ]

JM7 - I'm not sure what you usually do with roadkill but I knew someone who used to use a hedgehog pole - all yard was under instructions to collect roadkill hedgehogs and their skins were wrapped round a pole used for careless horses.... i'm sure that would fit in nicely with with bunny-hugging principles
tongue.gif