JOB

holly_and_ria

Visit site
Any one need a helping hand on their stables? I am nearlly 12 and love horses. Would like to earn a little bit of pocket money.
I would like to bring in, feed, turn out, muck out, poo pick etc.
I am willing to go to anywhere in or around Leicestershire - eg. villages within (rothley, mountsorrel, swithland) and maybe - sort of..somerby, pickwell, rearsby, gaddesby, queniborough!
Anyone need a part time worker, happy to work in holidays or in the week...after school maybe? Or if you even have a friend that needs a worker...just push a number my way.

Wopuld appreciate it!
Thankyou
xxx

SillyMare

Visit site
Do you ride at a riding school? Could you help out there?

I'm afraid a lot of yards would have insurance problems if they took you on, so I think you will have trouble finding somewhere.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes i know but i am not look for a proper employment.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's good that you are looking for work but I'm afraid you are under age & anyone employing you would get into alot of trouble. Horses can be dangerous and insurance is necessary. The Health & Safety Executive would come down on an employer like a ton of bricks. The fines would be astronomic & they would probably be forced out of business. You'll have to wait until you're old enough.