John Deere Gator in a Ifor Williams 506?

Aleka81

Visit site
Whether it will or not it wouldn't be advisable as if it moves in transport you will likely wreck the trailer.
You can secure them down! We have braced plenty of items in trailers to stop them moving. Only a total plonker would just put it in and then expect it to stay still!

Saluqihounds

Visit site
Whether it will or not it wouldn't be advisable as if it moves in transport you will likely wreck the trailer.

If it fits in it will be such a snug fit that it will be very easy to secure, the widest part of the Gator are its tyres and same with the front, only the tyres would make contact even if it did manage to move so it would not cause any damage at all but thanks for your concern all the same.

Aleka81

Visit site
All of the above lol!
We have a gator and ranger and the ranger is definitely a bigger machine. We got the tape measure out and gave up as soon as we looked at the width!
I think trailers look bigger than they really are as well.
We only tried the 505 as we were trying to avoid emptying the flat bed of all the stuff on it!

Saluqihounds

Visit site
All of the above lol!
We have a gator and ranger and the ranger is definitely a bigger machine. We got the tape measure out and gave up as soon as we looked at the width!
I think trailers look bigger than they really are as well.
We only tried the 505 as we were trying to avoid emptying the flat bed of all the stuff on it!

I'm rapidly losing all hope! heading off measuring tape in hand to measure our trailer,lol! Thanks for your help all the same!