John Hill?

ann-jen

Visit site
Anyone heard of a John Hill - I'm presuming a dressage rider? He's doing a clinic at our yard and judging by the number of names gone down for a lesson he must be quite good, but I've never heard of him. Just wondered if anyone had had a lesson with him and what they thought. I'm more of a jumper really so apologies if he's really famous.
blush.gif

ann-jen

Visit site
Not much feedback on NER either so I either take a punt and just have a lesson with him or hang on until I can get another lesson with Tracey Woodhead which is proving difficult to schedule at the moment.

ann-jen

Visit site
I need someone to help me push on fltawork wise. I have a fab jump instructor - mostly we BSJA but I do do the odd bit of BD and when I lost my regular flat instructor I've found it hard to find anyone else I like as much. Tracey's great but difficult to schedule with and often v late! I've been at the cusp of moving on to elementary for yonks and don't seem to have made any progress in ages so need someone I can have regular lessons with that gets to know me and the horse that can help us progress.
I didn't realise a good friend of mine actually knows him and she's texted me some real positive stuff so I think I might give him a try.