Joint Supplement

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
Happy Friday all
My mare is 8 and suffers very occasionally with locking stife. She is also a tiny bit stiff when she comes out of her box ~ I'm not concerned ~ think she's just getting older. Am thinking about giving her a joint supplement (vet said it certainly won't hurt!). There seems to be a million different products. Should I just stick with good old cod liver oil ?? Or try a superflex type supplement ? Ideas please. Thanks

bailey14

Visit site
If you want a fantastic joint supplement at a very reasonable price you cant go far wrong with Equine America's Glucosamine 10,000 plus MSM which contains 10,000 mg 99% pure glucosamine hydrochloride plus 1650 mg of MSM per 30 gram serving. It is always getting recommendations of people on this site. I use for my horse with bone spavin as I read mild bone spavin responds brilliantly to MSM.

bonnie08

Visit site
i recommend Feel Good 30 i use this for my 15year old mare who can be a bit stiff when she first comes out of the stable and i find this really helps her movment and everything
i did try cod liver oil but found it didn't make that much of a differance

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Sharks cartilage!!! It works wonders for using such a small amount.

Fair enough you have to add treacle or mint oil to cover the smell/taste but on a small measure a day Kia is looking fantastic!!! Shame the bucks have improved tho lol!!!

Nikki xxxx
grin.gif

jinxy

Visit site
I used one that I thought was good, until I needed to cut costs and tried Cortaflex and I cannot believe the difference in my horse. He is alot looser and canters off down the field when you turn him out . I am also saving about £60 every four months.

HelsB

Visit site