Josie's home!!!

lennysmith

Visit site
Josie came back up to the yard tonight, after 4 weeks of being down the very bottom field. Oh my am i glad to have my beautiful girl back!

The whole yard errupted when she arrived, 'oh poo I thought' howver, the only one she didn't call back to was baby D! She's such a hard mummy.

She got a bit fretful when her field mate dissapeared into her stable, but soon calmed down and munched her hay.

I'm so pleased she's back. I can now start mine, Josie's and Denver's propper life!!

I guess this really does mark the end of our long 'baby months'
grin.gif

lennysmith

Visit site
He's doing fab. Growing like weed and not in bothered in the slightest that mummy was in the bottom barn. He really does take everything in his stride!

_jetset_

Visit site
That's fantastic news... I am so pleased everything has gone so well for you. Have you any new photos of the two of them? I would love to see some of Denver now he is a big boy and all grown up!

You've done so well with the two of them... hope I can do half as well as you have done. You should be really proud of yourself.

lennysmith

Visit site
Aww thanks. Dont know if it's anything I've done to be honest. Think I've just been extremely lucky with the pair of them.

I'll try take piccies tomorrow. Josie doesn't look great though. she's been roughing it for 4 weeks with no food to dry her milk up. She should put weight back on soon though I hope.
:-(