Joules Breeches

Ginn

Visit site
Anybody had any? Are they any good? What is the fit like? Do they wash well?

Have seen some v. v. cheap but no point in wasting money if they're not that good - would rather pay a bit extra!

piaffe

Visit site
I have a pair and they are the biggest load of pants in my opinion!

The velcro bits at the ankle are not tight enough, so when you attach the velcro together it is REALLY loose. Imagine; you have nice tight breeches from waist down to above ankle then a huge flappy bit at the bottom. nt a good look!

Also the flap bit over the zip (if that makes sense) does not cover the zip. it looks like they are too small and the zip is exposed because of too much "fat" BUT, These breeches are not too small at all, its just the flap wont lay over the zip!

God that sounds rubbish!
blush.gif
Im sure you are unable to make head nor tail of that! sorry!
blush.gif

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Think it's the usual story with breeches. They suit some people's shape and not others (isn't it frustrating??!!).

I've got a couple of pairs of Joules breeches which I really like. Great for every day use, wash well and I find them comfy. However, I did have a pair replaced quite soon after I got them as the original pair ripped when I was riding (most embarassing!!).

If you can pick them up cheap then go for it.

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They suit some people's shape and not others

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but i dont think ANYONE has ankles that big that would fit in these breeches! i must take a photo to explain beter!

eventingdiva

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
arent breeches velcro bits supposed to fit about half way down your calf though?

[/ QUOTE ]
depends on the make, my horka ones do, but my rodney powell ones are at the ankle x

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL arent breeches velcro bits supposed to fit about half way down your calf though?

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt actually mean ankles, its higher than that. howver i do have some that do fasten at the ankle.

Ginn

Visit site
Hmmm, so would you spend £19 inc postage on a pair??

Any other cheapish but comfy suggestions as I hate jods and my jogging bottoms don't look that fanstastic scrunched up in my chaps!