Joy of Joy - New Neighbours.... Can you guess?

KJJ

Visit site
It was announced in the local paper that we shall be having a celebrity horsey neighbour in our village...

Great I thought... who could it be...

Can you guess??
tongue.gif

(both Celeb and Horsey terms used lightly!!) LOL!!!

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Jordan????
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Sadly YES
crazy.gif

Gunna see that classy pink box she's got whizzing around the village!! LOL!!

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LMAO! I'd heard she was moving over the border......
smirk.gif

Bye Jordan!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]LMAO - ishe is moving into the place where me and H were contemplating moving the horses too!! PMSL!!

Could you imagine!!
tongue.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You move there and suggest she takes your place - she'd fit in well with some of the other liveries......
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]PMSL!! EXACTLY what I said to H.. could you imagine the tack room convos then!! (as if they can get any worse!!)

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
good grief!!!
crazy.gif

apparently she likes a drop of the falling down water...so IF you do see it...

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]PMSL!!!! Nice JM - thanks for the warning... shall be giving THAT road a wide berth me thinks!!!!
tongue.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LMAO! I bet sports bras will come up in convo real quick!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]*sniggers* .... oh you have such a naive mind compared to the evils of mine!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif

Sooty

Visit site
Surely she won't be keeping her horses at livery? She keeps them at her own place at the moment. Maybe she doesn't have enough time to do them now, although I am sure she has a groom. I like Jordan, she is endlessly entertaining and a very canny businesswoman.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
You might be agreeably surprised! Someone I know had her to their yard for the day to see if she could improve her dressage, he said she was really good fun and could be a half decent rider with training.
As he can be really evil about his pupils I reckon she's probably ok....

wench

Visit site
If you watched her on "i'm a celebrity" (i never watch it, but happened to see some highlights one night), she was herself, and not the "Jordan" image she portrays. She seemed a really lovely person, and I would say shes certainly not stupid. I have seen pictures in the paper of her riding, and she certainly looks more than capable!

loopeepee

Visit site
Ha ha!! thought it would be her. Look out for her chestnut mare (really, really pale chestnut). While I was working for a dealer in this area, she came to the yard and looked at her - with me jumping it. Peter just stayed in the car, boring fart. I then took her to my GCSE riding thing (the horse I mean!), and she was amazing, and I was going to buy her. I was going to pay the dealer for him, instead of another horse (which later nearly killed me!), but dealer said Jordan had made a better offer. Jordan nicked my horse!!!

alfirules

Visit site
omg!! i never knew Jordan rode!!! and shes good too???!!! she's never striked me as a horsey person, jus shows what lttle i know.

SpruceRI

Visit site
That's funny

In the last fortnight I've heard she's moving to another house local to where she lives now, and to Kent to be nearer her son Harvey's new school [for the blind]

Parkranger

Visit site
I think she'd be a laugh to ride out with! TBH she reminds me of the architypal (sp?) horsey girl - loud mouth, likes a drink and loves her horses to death! Much like a few of us on here me thinks! x

miss_bird

Visit site
Wow, i would say you will have a good laugh with her. I read her book and she seems really down to earth and loves her horse, in the pictures she looks like a capable rider, let us know how many pub rides you end up on. ha ha