Jumping on the bandwagon...

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Would like to know what you think of my horse please - movement (sorry no vid) conformation and also what breeding he is (shhhh if you know allready)

Sorry but I am curious (and not got alot of work to do)

brucehavingachat.jpg

ctraining.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

Kelly1982

Visit site
I dont know nothing about confirmation (sorry) but he is just my type of horse so when you are bored you can pass him this way
grin.gif

Think he would be an ideal BF for my girly
smile.gif

TGM

Visit site
Are you definitely sure you want honest answers - both the good and the bad? Because I have seen some people get hurt when people comment on their horse's weaknesses.

Tempi

Visit site
hes got lovely long legs!!
grin.gif

you cant realy see his conformation properly but it looks ok from what i can see.

my only comment, and this is MY opinion and its not actually anythng thats wrong with him - but whoever is riding him in the last picture has him on too tight a rein resulting in him not coming through from behind - he looks tense in the neck.

Also id put a flash on him as hes opening his mouth and tilting his head in the bottom picture.

These are all my views before anyone jumps on me about the flash thing or my other comment.

But like i said in the photo forum he is very nice looking
smile.gif

GTs

Visit site
I think you are opening yourself to an awful lot of liability letting someone ride him without a helmet.

The only area I can see some descrepancy (which could be part of the picture) are his hocks.....

TGM

Visit site
Definitely a handsome horse with lots of presence but difficult to assess his conformation from the photos given as at funny angles. Has a lovely head but in the bottom pic it looks like he turns his right hind outwards - but could just be angle of photo.

Middle pic is not very flattering - looks like he is running on and falling onto forehand and tilting his head. I'm sure it is just a fleeting moment though
grin.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
Lovely Horse! would say he's working on his forehand quite a bit though and although his head is in, he's not bending up properly....what a stunner.. x

Agent XXX999

Visit site
I havent got any! Thats it!

Taken by very un horsey father in law!

There is this one....
Brucecarolefullofconfidence.jpg

which makes me cry with laughter! Thats the mother in law!

Taboo1968

Visit site
Breed??? Warmblood in there somewhere but god only knows which one (long shot - Belgian) 2nd pic..... definately on the forehand.... and looks rather stiff through the hindquarters.... but that couldbe the angle of the picture....

ConformationI know absolutely nothing about so wont comment!

Abs

Visit site
Is lovely lovely lovely horse. Wanna swap!

Oh, and you don't have a hat on!! Doesn't that feel like going outside with no shoes?

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Hi, no I dont want to swap but thanks!

You are right about not moving properly, the saddle completely didnt fit and he was very restricted in his front....well done you a gold star!