Junior Eventing Euros - Live

only_me

Visit site
That water jump is causing quite a lot of problems - 2 riders have fallen off in the space of 10mins!

When they were fixing it earlier, it is actually a huge jump up for a 1* - it came up to the guy's chest when they were standing beside it! Weird to have a step up into water! A lot of stumbles and rider going over the top

Last edited:

Turitea

Visit site
I have seen 6 or 7 falls at this fence (Harley Davidson water) so far. It seems to me that the landing is quite a bit higher than the take off? This and in combination with water seems a bit much for a 1*?

Last edited:

kirstyfk

Visit site
Siesta time! XC starts back it 4. It looks like GB has all 3 riders clear instead the time but I am not 100%. The water has been going a lot of falls especially for the Portugese. It will be interesting to look at the fence analysis if they do one.

kerilli

Visit site
there's definitely a jump up to the water (never seen that before), and i think the water's pretty deep too. some horses are skipping through it, others are stopping in their tracks and decanting riders. odd, can't really tell from approach how they'll cope, a couple of brave ones came in v positively and skipped through, others paid the penalty...