juno's starting to explore!!!

koeffee

Visit site
Some may know, little juno didnt have the best start, with mum having severe laminitis and not much milk. Today we are 15 days old, still a very long way to go but they are both still with me and doing ok. We have put a bar on mums door and he comes and goes whilst im there wizzing in and out of the stable, says hello to the boys!!, lou adores him, he reminds me of a dog roaming the yard!! few pics from today!!
Image0918.jpg

he's still a bit down on his pasterns but he has improved in the few days he's been roaming about, have farrier coming weekend about possibly putting extensions on???
Image0914-1.jpg

little jack who had to have a plasma transfusion, he's like a bull!!
Image0909.jpg

and little jj who is going to be not so little!!
Image0908.jpg

and my two lovely girls i have on loan this year, grey is going to be ai'd to georgio next in the next couple of weeks.
Image0900.jpg

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
All lovely, nice to see little Juno being brave and checking out the world :)

How is Mums laminitis doing, she improving at all? My mare developed lamintis at 8/9 months and was on box rest with limited turnout for rest of pregnancy. Now foal is 11 weeks old and mare is out all night and in in day and doing fine :)

Ps if you want to pop JJ in a jiffy bag and send my way that would be nice , I do like a nice ginger, and just look at that bottom :D !!

koeffee

Visit site
How is Mums laminitis doing, she improving at all? My mare developed lamintis at 8/9 months and was on box rest with limited turnout for rest of pregnancy. Now foal is 11 weeks old and mare is out all night and in in day and doing fine :)

Mum is ok, she's no better, but no worse either, i did put them out but she cant walk. within a few hours she was horendously sore again so in they came, still buted up, still loves her food though!!

Ps if you want to pop JJ in a jiffy bag and send my way that would be nice , I do like a nice ginger, and just look at that bottom :D !![/QUOTE]

need a large jiffy bag!!!, he's a nice foal!!