Just an update on everything.

Florrie

Visit site
I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I would update everyone on my bolting/bucking gelding and the pestering mother.
For all of those who didn't follow the thread my gelding started bolting/broncing when mounted. I couldn't even swing my leg over without him going off.
Well to start, after coming to the conclusion nothing was physically wrong with my Gelding (back, teeth, x-rays, blood tests, saddle checked etc) we sent him away to my mothers close friend who deals with problem horses.
He was there one week and ridden every day. He tried it on the first 3 days and then stopped. We are currently putting brushing boots (until I get some sheepskin cheek pieces) around his bridle to act as blinkers.
I am quite nervous about getting on him, however :(
I've been told to start mounting him in the yard but it is a long way down, and I don't want to ruin the work that has been done with him. I brought him home yesterday with my mums close friend guiding me and I even hacked down the road! :D

Off to ride him now, feeling like a bag of nerves.

Now for the pestering mother.
When I got back from Wales a few days later she waltzed up on the yard and we had a huge argument, I had to walk along to the police station and tell them about this also.
Police are dealing with her, she's denied everything but thankfully they have to evidence to hold against her and the plans are to take her to court over harassment.
After the argument pony was moved and haven't herd from her since.
:)