Just booked War Horse theatre tickets!

Polo*Pony

Visit site
Very behind the times on this one, but didn't have chance to see it when it first came out and then sort of forgot about it, to be honest. But all the film trailers out at the moment reminded me so I've just booked tickets for Mum and me to go and see it in February :D:D Very excited! And it means a day trip to London!

Any reviews/comments from anyone who's seen it?

AdorableAlice

Visit site
You will be enthralled by it. Theatre is tiny so you feel you are so close to the stage. Forget anything about puppets, Joey and Topthorn are real. The whole thing is totally breath taking. It's an experience you will never forgot. Take a hanky !

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
a fab night out!!!!!! very emotional, i held it together till almost the end, good job i had plenty of tissues.......the whole thing is amazing....have a good time:D:D

Dubsie

Visit site
I am another behind the times person! I was going to book for us next Christmas, then had a thought my Dad might want to go so that would sort his birthday pressie (October). I'd actually got as far as going to put tickets in the basket just now, but then I thought I'd better check what OH thought of the idea when he gets back.

MrsHutt

Visit site
It is stunning! I've seen it twice and was just blown away both times. Even my 'too cool for school' teenage son was seen to brush away a tear!

Am soooo looking forward to the film :D